A big renewable source of heat for homes can exactly be found in the ground. One of the top techniques of harnessing and extracting this precious energy is the Ground Source Heat Pump which can be used for generating hot water and operating hot air heating systems.
A ground source heat pump system contains 3 basic elements - a ground loop for exchange, heat pump itself which concentrates accessible heat from the ground, and a heat distributions system.
The advantages of Ground Source Heat Pump
- Ground source heat pumps are extremely low maintenance and simple to run once installed, providing heat for radiators and warm water
- The pumps provide heat at much lower temperature than general gas or electronic systems, so you may have to have them on for higher periods of time
- Ground source heat pumps produces less CO2 than conventional heating systems
- If you use it to change your conventional heating, either by electric boiler or gas, it can dramatically decrease your electricity bills. How much you will save will depend on the primary cost of installation and the fuel source being changed.
Ground Source Heat Pump installation
A ground source heat pump installation consists of:
- A GSHP in your building
- A heat distribution system within your building (oversized radiators, underfloor heating, or air ducting)
- A ground range of heat exchange with the ground (piles in vertical boreholes or horizontal trenches)
- A control mechanism to move heat from where it is accessible to where it required.
At TM Plumbing & Heating we only source and install the best in class Ground Source Heat Pumps from Nibe.
How we can help @ TM Plumbing & Heating
At TM Plumbing & Heating we are committed to giving a service that fulfills and goes beyond the clients expectations. Heat pumps, boiler services, bathroom installations, commercial and general plumbing need experienced engineers to assess the practicalities of any installation. Our engineers have been trained to deal with the hard equipment and have the technical expertise needed for this kind of installation and services.
Contact us for a Ground Source Heat Pump installation Quotation Today…
Our promise is to offer you with a TM Plumbing & Heating expert service with the top standard of workmanship our minimum standard. See our ‘Quote form’ to the left of this page where you can make an online submission, one of the team will be in touch almost immediately. Otherwise you can send a mail direct to: info@TMPlumbingandHeating.ie, or call direct on: 046 900 0910 or 086 895 7290. See all our contact details on our Contact us page here.